Want to join our team?
Shopfuel Is Hiring!
We’re a marketing agency based in Dallas, TX, serving clients nationwide and around the world. We help small businesses succeed with results-based digital marketing services.
If you’re looking for a dynamic and fast-growing company to take your career to the next level, check out our open positions and apply today!
IT Support Specialist
Shopfuel is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team. As an IT Support Specialist, you will play an important role in both a technical problem-solving and also a customer-facing capacity.
Beginning with on-the-job training, you will onboard new clients by obtaining access to and configuring the platforms and integrations required for the marketing services Shopfuel will provide. You will be the point of contact for responding to and assisting business customers with the onboarding process, as well as any implementation issues that arise throughout the lifetime of the service.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for delivering excellence to customers who has a strong interest in marketing technology platforms and serving businesses across a variety of industries.
The ideal candidate will have a natural inclination for attention to detail, a strong aptitude for problem solving, the ability to self-learn new technologies, excellent communication skills and a desire to provide an exceptional support experience for business customers by exhibiting these traits: reliability, respectfulness, confidence, patience, empathy, organization, self-discipline, critical thinking, action/solution-oriented, productive/results-oriented, continuous learner.
What You’ll Do
- Develop in-depth understanding of various marketing technology platforms and integrations
- Onboard new clients by creating and configuring marketing assets and website environments
- Perform advanced troubleshooting to investigate, diagnose, and resolve technical problems
- Interact with business customers by phone and email to assist them in onboarding procedures
- Provide support by evaluating issues and answering questions presented by customers
- Explain issues and resolutions to end users in a simplified, non-technical manner
- Maintain thorough organization and execution of tasks on a project management platform
- Document all problems and actions through to resolution
- Develop and document processes and standard operating procedures
- When required, adopt flexible work time schedules to address critical after-hours customer issues
What You’ll Need
- Thorough understanding of web applications and web development practices
- Hands-on experience using content management systems
- Familiarity with web browser technology, features, and functionality
- Interest in marketing technology platforms and practices
- Ability to work effectively both as a team member and independently
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Curious, investigative nature, skilled at probing and asking questions to get to the core of issues
- Strong time management skills and the ability to respond well to time pressures and deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and triage competing priorities and maintain focus on successful resolution of issues and tasks
- Customer empathy and strong desire to resolve issues while maintaining customer happiness
Stop worrying about your
facebook ads search ranking ecommerce website instagram followers google ads social media content email marketing google listing online reviews
or wondering if your employees are doing it right, or trying to learn it all yourself!
You do what you do best
run your business
and let us add fuel to the fire.
Different is better
We're passionate about making your life easier while achieving the goals you set for your business.
Join over 500 businesses who have trusted Shopfuel with their digital advertising.
Still have questions?
Here's what our clients wanted to know
How Is Shopfuel Different From Other Agencies?
Unlike most agencies who have to lock you into long term contracts with big retainers, we price everything month-to-month. We’ll even work for free to help you start. We want your results—not a contract—to keep you as our client.
Do I Need To Learn Anything To Use Your Service?
Not a thing. Shopfuel isn’t a complex platform or DIY app. Our done-for-you solutions are hands free and custom built for your business. Let your dedicated marketing team take the reins and watch us grow your business.
Do I Have To Commit To A Minimum # Of Months?
Nope. We know our results speak for themselves, so all of our services are priced month-to-month, cancel anytime.
Can I Talk To Someone Before Signing Up?
Absolutely! We are available to answer any questions you have. Give us a call at (972) 203-6780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.